Welcome to Elk Chase!
Elk Chase is a 146 acre development with beautiful rolling hills and an abundance of natural wildlife. We have a beautiful entrance lake with a large fountain and signature stone lighted entrance. This is an all brick or all stone community and each lot has its own unique charm.
Surrounding counties include Bullitt County, Spencer County, Jefferson County, Shelby County and Nelson County in Kentucky.
The subdivision of Elk Chase is located on Plum Ridge Road, HWY 1169, in the Elk Creek community in Taylorsville, Kentucky. You can view a map showing the location of Elk Chase. We offer the following amenities:
- 43 Home Sites available
- Lots from 1 to 2.5 acres
- Fall away, wooded, or flat lots
- City water
- 20' double wide paved streets
- Street lights
- Lighted entrance with lake fountain
- Underground utilities
- Secluded settings
- Breathtaking views
- Lots starting at $32,900
- Owner financing available
- Square footage requirements: 1750 minimum ranch, multi-story residences must be 1000 sq. ft. minimum on the first floor.
- All with attached 2-car garages